Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

This was thoroughly enjoyable

Bring on the multiplayer games!

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

A decent game

It was a decent game -- well presented, and with good graphics. I have to admit, however, that I got bored pretty soon. It didn't quite have the flow of Super Smash Bros., which I assume you were copying (nothing wrong with that). There should have been more attack options. The AI also seemed a bit dumb, but maybe it would be more fun with two human players. An excellent effort, overall. A little tweaking, and this game could be perfect.

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

I love The Animals!

House of the Rising Sun is my favorite song thanks for the flash!

Black Knight Black Knight

This was good fun for the entire family!

Dear Sir, I greatly enjoyed this Flash animation game. I believe that it is fun for the entire family -- the kids loved it! Great work, I'm going to send you $100. And some Hershey's Kisses. Graphics: 10. Why? Because the knight had a beard, and beards are hard to draw. Style: 10. Why? Because it's the best thing since Armani's new line! Sound: 10. Why? Because my ears had orgasms while playing this. Violence: 10. Why? The knight bashes peasants, silly! Interactivity: 10. Why? Many clicks of the mouse. Humor: 10. Why? Bashing people is funny, especially in real life! Overal: a big fat 10! Great work!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Not bad -- interesting concept. ($18,600)

I liked it.

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

Waiting for version 2.0!

This is very nice. There's really nothing bad that can be said about this game.

In your next endeavour, I'd encourage you to develop the graphics and sound a bit more. If this game was enhanced graphically, I've no doubt it would be well over a 4.0 in terms of score.

I recommend this game to everybody. Give it a play!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Excellent, excellent, excellent!

Wonderfully done. Beautiful. This is a work of art.

Graphics: 10 - what can I say? Beautiful 3D art.
Sound: 10 - great music, great SFX. Wonderful timing.
Interactivity: 10 - It's FF Tactics, of course it's great!
Style: 10 - Never seen anything like this on NG before, and it definitely has a nice touch to it. Great work!
Violence: 10 - Sword thrusts and magic spells, what more could we ask for?
Humor: n/a

Overall: 10 - A masterpiece. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops. I reccommend playing this game, even if you have a slow connection! It's great!

Exorcist Soundboard Exorcist Soundboard

PREPUBESCENT FUCKERS!

YOU STUPID FUCKING 13 YEAR OLD CUNTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO VIEW BEFORE VOTING!!!

Nice job, by the way.

ARGGGHHH! THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END:

Title: Exorcist Soundboard
Author: Andrew Baranyi (profile)
Site: - no name -
(60 votes, 46 views)

STUPID ILLITERATE FUCKERS!

Virtual Stick 2 Virtual Stick 2

Not bad at all!

This was well done. Nice effort. Graphics weren't bad, sound wasn't bad, interactivity was good - nice idea. Keep up the good work, and continue to advance!

Touch Me Bunny! Touch Me Bunny!

Superb.

Beautiful graphics, great sound, nice interactivity, awesome style, and ridiculously funny humor. Great work. This was just excellent. 10! 10! 10!