NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Excellent work

I usually hate video game parodies, but that was funny.

Also, bonus points for Rick Astley.

Some Soup Would be Good Some Soup Would be Good

With a bit more plot...

With a bit more of a plot, this would have been great. Keep working on it. Your strong points are the graphics and the voice-acting.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Never played Metal Gear, but loved this

You don't need to have ever played Metal Gear to enjoy this movie. It's hilarious. The timing, the facial expressions, the randomness, and the voices are perfect. The graphics are not excellent, but that only adds to the charm. This is comedic gold.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!!

Nice choice of music. Children of Bodom rule!

I'm really excited to see the full version of this game, if it ever comes out.

Nice work. Top job.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

Excellent, excellent work!

This animation was so absolutely fun and original! Keep up the great work.

The artwork, of course, was just "pencil drawings" and sticks, but it wasn't a problem. And that's coming from someone who hates stick animations. The animation was smooth, and the frame-by-frame aspects of it were beautiful.

Overall, the concept was excellent; it was fun to watch, due both to its humor and style.

Nice work.

MJAEI MJAEI

Sick of sticks...

I'm sick of stick movies, but I didn't take that into account when I reviewed or voted for this movie.

I gave this movie an overall score of 8, because there was clearly a lot of effort put into it, and it isn't a bad movie at all. I like the animation -- the ~30fps was a good choice. Anything slower just seems choppy. Props for that.

The Chase ++ The Chase ++

10 for the great FBF

The frame-by-frame animation is excellent. I have a lot of respect for FBF animators -- it's tough and time-consuming.

The story is short and sweet, and fun.

Nice work. Keep up the good animating!

Blue Screen : Episode 1 Blue Screen : Episode 1

Clock/Lock != Bad

People who don't vote fairly and automatically blam lock/clock submissions are fools.

This animation is excellent. The art was awesome, the animation was good, and I enjoyed the style. The whole Final Fantasy motif was very nice.

As others have already said, the battle screen was particularly fun.

Nice work.

AngryIceSkaters AngryIceSkaters

Please, please, please DON'T BLAM!

This is the most hilarious movie on the portal today. I hope that it doesn't get blammed. Just seeing those angry faces fall, staring at the camera the whole time, is too priceless to toss away.

Bravo.

AubergineLock responds:

I'm sorry, this is going to be deleted, i submitted this as a joke. Sorry =(

OLD* Mega Fight 1 & 2 OLD* Mega Fight 1 & 2

Boring violence schtick...

I'm so bored with lame fights between nebulous blobs.

You put some effort into this movie. Next time, direct all of that effort towards an original idea. There were some nice aspects of this flash, but it wasn't anything new. Sorry.